Deliver a sure strike in comfort with the TEKTON 30406 48-ounce ball pein hammer and feel the difference of the vibration-absorbing fiberglass handle and soft, non-slip rubber grip.
High-Strength Fiberglass Handle Core
Made from high-strength, lightweight fiberglass, the virtually unbreakable handle core naturally dampens stinging vibrations. A poly jacket completely surrounds the core and protects it like a bulletproof vest, absorbing the impact of missed strikes.
Comfortable, Non-Slip Rubber Grip
Grab a hold of the soft, non-slip rubber grip and experience the ultimate in comfort. Since it is a directly integrated piece of the handle, it can never pull loose like hammers that use a push-on grip.
Rounded Ball End
The smoothly rounded ball end lets you work and shape sheet metal to just the right contour.
- High-strength fiberglass handle core helps absorb vibrations
- Exterior poly jacket protects handle core from missed strikes
- Soft and comfortable, non-slip rubber grip
- Forged and polished steel head
- Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time