For motorcycles, bicycles, and lawn and garden equipment, choose the dual range 20-200 in/lb (2.26-22.6 N/m) TEKTON 1/4" Drive Click Torque Wrench to prevent damage to parts or fasteners caused by accidental over-tightening.
Just twist the non-slip, knurled handle to specified torque value and lock in place. The high-contrast markings provide excellent visibility, even in low light. As you tighten the fastener, you will hear and feel a click when you reach the pre-set torque value. At the click, the fastener is properly tightened. There is no guesswork and no broken fasteners or damaged parts.
The all-steel construction, chrome vanadium ratchet head and corrosion-resistant finish mean years of dependable service. Wrench is shipped pre-calibrated (± 4 percent accuracy) and ready to use.
- Hear and feel wrench click when torque value is reached
- High-contrast dual range scale is easy to read in low light
- Durable all-steel construction with corrosion-resistant finish
- Reversible drive chrome vanadium steel ratchet head
- Knurled handle provides a sure, non-slip grip