One of the brightest, right-angle LED flashlights in the world!
Class 1, Div. 1 rated!
- C4 LED, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
- 4 Modes:
High: 36,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 140 Lumens, 4 hour runtime
Low: 12,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 47 Lumens, 15 hour runtime
Flash: 8 hour runtime
Moonlight: 20 day runtime
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam; ideal for smoke-cutting applications. Optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Optional four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life. A rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Serialized for positive identification. Survivor LED features a moonlight mode. The moonlight mode is a very low mode that will literally run for days. To get to this feature simply turn the light on and then hold the switch down through the high, low, and strobe settings, after 6 to 8 seconds it will go into the moonlight mode.
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm) — Height in charger: 8.67" (22.02 cm)
- Ni-Cd: 1 lb 1.9 oz (508 g) Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 g)
- International Safety Orange, High-Visibility Yellow or Black
Specific lighting needs require specific tools.With the right lighting tool, you can identify potential or existing problems before they interrupt your ability to get the job done. In addition the costs savings of using the right tool over time will benefit your bottom line.
LEDs don’t require periodic bulb replacement like incandescents and are virtually indestructible. Streamlight's revolutionary C4 technology combined with an innovative Streamlight-engineered
reflector provides sharp, focused light that rivals incandescent intensity without giving up the durability and longevity of an LED. Since LEDs have a long life and won’t burn out or won’t break, they
never need to be replaced. Your light will always be ready when you need it. More powerful and more economical, Streamlight rechargeable LED lighting tools pack a lot more power with
ultra-bright white beams and long illumination times. They are extremely dependable and cost-efficient.
A “hands-free” working situation is much more productive, not to mention safer. No need to juggle while you work to complete a task with one hand while holding your flashlight in the other.
Hands-free lighting tools are used wherever there’s a need to use both hands. If you work in a hazardous environment, a safety-rated hands-free lighting tool is essential. Ensure a safer, “handsfree,”
more productive workplace by offering a Streamlight Survivor LED which can either stand on its own or attached to belts/harnesses/turnout gear with spring-laod clip with superior retention.