The Stinger® HPL™ has combined two intensely bright illumination patterns into one multi-tasking beam giving you clarity up-close and deep into the horizon. Its long distance beam reaches 438 meters and the 740 lumen beam provides side to side visibility to fill in up-close areas and corners.
Material/ Lens: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
Dims/Weight Length: 9.65 in. (24.51 cm) Body Diameter: 1.17 in. (2.97 cm) 14.0 oz (396 grams)
Four operating modes:
- High for a high-lumen, far-reaching beam: 740 lumens; 48,000 candela; 438m beam; runs 1.25 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 380 lumens; 24,000 candela; 310m beam; runs 2.5 hours
- Low provides extended run times for when a less intense beam is desired: 190 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam; runs 4.5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3 hours
Light Source C4® LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum
peripheral illumination to aid in navigation. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
Switch Dual Switch Technology. Access any of the 3 lighting modes via the tailcap or the head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently
Battery 3-cell,3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
Charging Ten hours to fully recharge on AC or 12V DC, 2.5-hour fast charger or PiggyBack® charger model available
• IPX4 water-resistant • LED charge-continuity indicator, compact • 3 meter impact resistance tested
• Snap-in charger holder that mounts in any position • Serialized for positive identification