Material/Lens: Impact and chemical resistant Engineering Polymer resin; o-ring sealed and vented. Available in high visibility yellow or orange. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating.
Light Source: C4® LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Lightly textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth uniform beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
Switch: Push-button tail switch. Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage
• High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents
• "Captured locking" set screw will not back out - prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
• Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
• Set screw goes into a metal tray that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw
• Re-inforced pocket clip clamps securely to belts and gear
• IP64/IPX7 rated; dust-tight, waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
• 3 meter impact resistance tested
• Larger size makes the 3C ProPolymer HAZ-LO ideally suited for situations where gloves are typically worn