Portable, powerful, industrial-duty, rechargeable lantern with 90°swivel head lets you aim the super-bright light in any direction.
- High-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb available in 8 watt and 20 watt spot and flood. Xenon dual filament 8 watt safety bulb features instant backup beam
- Light Output in Candela (peak beam intensity) and Lumens
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with rubberized impact bumper, lens ring, and cushioned-grip handle
- Up to 9 hrs. continuous run time per charge depending on bulb type
- 11.5" (L) x 5.1" (W) x 7" (H)
Specific lighting needs require specific tools. With the right lighting tool, you can identify potential or existing problems before they interrupt your ability to get the job done. In addition the costs
savings of using the right tool over time will benefit your bottom line.
There is a real need to cut costs wherever possible, yet we cannot afford to forget about environmental issues. Streamlight rechargeable lighting tools make good economic environmental sense.
Over time they cost significantly less to operate; and they reduce the amount of batteries used, thereby relieving the problemof battery disposal. With Streamlight rechargeable flashlights, your
plant will not only save on the cost of batteries, you’ll save the time that’s wasted when you discover your light isn’t working and the steps involved in getting and replacing batteries.
More powerful and more economical, Streamlight rechargeable lighting tools pack a lot of power, are very dependable and cost-efficient.
The rugged, dependable LiteBox was the first lantern with a swivel neck for full right angle lighting. It runs up to 9 hours and is now brighter than ever with an innovative new bulb configuration.
The high-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb,