Designed to put light where you need it, the Knucklehead is the most versatile light you’ll ever own.
- Engineered optics feature dual parabolic reflectors within a larger textured reflector optimizing light on target in conjunction with an overall smooth flood pattern
- Shockproof dual C4 premium LED technology delivers 200 lumens
- Features a 210 degree articulating head that rotates a full 360 degrees
- 4 modes:
High – 1150 candela peak beam intensity, 200 Lumens, 3.5 hour runtime
Low – 350 candela peak beam intensity, 63 lumens, 16 hour runtime
Moonlight – 20 day runtime
Flash – 8 hour runtime
- Dual power source: accepts rechargeable NiCd battery pack or 4 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Rubber dome push-button actuator is easy to operate even when wearing heavy gloves
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for execptional durability
- 2 meter impact-resistance tested
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance
- Serialized for positive identification
- 9.2 in. (23.4 cm); NiCd 23.1 oz (655 grams); Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams)
- Available in black or yellow
- Limited lifetime warranty
Specific lighting needs require specific tools.With the right lighting tool, you can identify potential or existing problems before they interrupt your ability to get the job done. In addition the costs
savings of using the right tool over time will benefit your bottom line.
LEDs don’t require periodic bulb replacement like incandescents and are virtually indestructible. Streamlight's revolutionary C4 technology combined with an innovative Streamlight-engineered
reflector provides sharp, focused light that rivals incandescent intensity without giving up the durability and longevity of an LED. Since LEDs have a long life and won’t burn out or won’t break, they
never need to be replaced. Your light will always be ready when you need it. More powerful and more economical, Streamlight rechargeable LED lighting tools pack a lot more power with
ultra-bright white beams and long illumination times. They are extremely dependable and cost-efficient.
A “hands-free” working situation is much more productive, not to mention safer. No need to juggle while you work to complete a task with one hand while holding your flashlight in the other.
Hands-free lighting tools are used wherever there’s a need to use both hands ( i.e. automotive, utility, electrical, firefighting, confined space or maintenance activiiest, among other situations). The
Knucklehead features a removeable magent and stowable hook to ensure a safer, “hands-free,” more productive workplace by allowing the user to attach it to a metal surface (such as the hood of
a car, or hang it to use as a drop light) It can also stand on its own or be laid on its side; and with a 210 degree articulating head that rotates 360 degrees you can direct the light where you need it.
The Knucklehead is a super versatile C4 LED flashlight. It features 2 LEDs that