The One Million Candela (peak beam intensity) High-Intensity Discharge Search Light that Illuminates Objects One Mile Away! The H.I.D. LiteBox® has the intensity and peripheral illumination to light an entire scene; plus navigation LEDs for low-light maneuvering. Ideal for field maintenance, inspection of construction sites and remote equipment, it’s a heavy-duty, rechargeable, completely portable high intensity search that does it all.
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range high intensity focused, one million candela peak beam intensity beam
- Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting
- Fully articulating head can be aimed precisely at target
- Two White Navigation LEDs
- 35 Watt H.I.D Xenon lamp: 3350 Lumens, 1,000,000 candela (peak beam intensity); 2000 hr. min. lifetime
- White 5mm LED (x2): 9 Lumens (each), Impervious to shock with a 100,000 hr. lifetime
- Runtime: H.I.D. lamp: up to 1.75 hrs, LEDs: 100 hrs.+
- Groove for IR filter
- Cushioned-grip handle
- Integral D-rings allow attachment of the included shoulder strap
- Elastomer impact bumper
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing and weatherproof construction
- Fits existing LiteBox® Mounting Racks
- Zero-maintenance 12V, 7.2Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable up to 500 times
- Serialized for positive identification
- Available in International safety orange or black
- Length: 14.9 in. (38 cm)
- Body Width: 5.1 in. (13 cm)
- Overall Height: 8.8 in. (23 cm)
- Head Diameter: 7.7 in. (20cm)
- Weight with battery: 10.1 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Limited lifetime warranty. HID LiteBox Rechargeable Batteries and HID LiteBox Chargers have a one (1) year warranty with proof of purchase. HID LightBox Bulbs have a six (6) month warranty with proof of purchase.
Specific lighting needs require specific tools. With the right lighting tool, you can identify potential or existing problems before they interrupt your ability to get the job done. In addition the costs
savings of using the right tool over time will benefit your bottom line.
There is a real need to cut costs wherever possible, yet we cannot afford to forget about environmental issues. Streamlight rechargeable lighting tools make good economic environmental sense.
Over time they cost significantly less to operate; and they reduce the amount of batteries used, thereby relieving the problemof battery disposal. With Streamlight rechargeable flashlights, your
plant will not only save on the cost of batteries, you’ll save the time that’s wasted when you discover your light isn’t working and the steps involved in getting and replacing batteries.
More powerful and more economical, Streamlight rechargeable lighting tools pack a lot of power, are very dependable and cost-efficient.
The HID LiteBox has the intensity and peripheral illumination to light an entire scene; plus navigation LEDs for low-light maneuvering. 90? swivel neck design makes it ideal for field maintenance,
inspection of construction sites and remote equipment, it’s a heavy-duty, rechargeable, completely portable high-intensity search that does it all.