Industrial duty, portable lantern with a halogen bi-pin bulb and (2) ultra-bright blue LEDs.
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with toggle switch. Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring, cushioned-grip handle and reinforced D-rings.
- 11 1/2" (L) X 5.1" (W) X 7" (H)
- 7.4 lbs
- High-intensity halogen bi-pin 8 watt spot bulb with 100 hour life time and two ultra bright blue LEDs
- Up to 80,000 candela (peak beam intensity)
- Bulb Rating: 150 lumens typical
- 6V, 12amp-hour rechargeable battery can be recharged up to 500 times.
- Serialized for positive identification
- Fits exisiting LiteBox charging rack
- Toggle Switch
- Available in International Safety Orange and Yellow
Specific lighting needs require specific tools. With the right lighting tool, you can identify potential or existing problems before they interrupt your ability to get the job done. In addition the costs
savings of using the right tool over time will benefit your bottom line.
There is a real need to cut costs wherever possible, yet we cannot afford to forget about environmental issues. Streamlight rechargeable lighting tools make good economic environmental sense.
Over time they cost significantly less to operate; and they reduce the amount of batteries used, thereby relieving the problemof battery disposal. With Streamlight rechargeable flashlights, your
plant will not only save on the cost of batteries, you’ll save the time that’s wasted when you discover your light isn’t working and the steps involved in getting and replacing batteries.
More powerful and more economical, Streamlight rechargeable lighting tools pack a lot of power, are very dependable and cost-efficient.
The revolutionary FireBox is one of the most important firefighting tools to come along in years. It has bright blue taillight LEDs so your partners can see you even through thick smoke. It also has
a 90º swivel neck so you can see in any direction. You can set it on its base, aim the bright light and still use the rear LEDs. The high-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb 8 watt spot provides a
super-bright searchlight of up to 80,000 candela peak beam intensity. Plus you get an exceptionally long run time – up to 9 hrs. on a single charge.