The E-Flood models are industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lanterns featuring power LED technology for high brightness, long runtime and high reliability. The E-Flood models use 6 LEDs and wide pattern reflectors to produce a uniform flood pattern. Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow selection of more light output or more runtime.
- Six (6) C4 LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Pushbutton switch and "smart" power failure circuitry that automatically goes on when the power goes off
- Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow higher light output or longer run time
- 2 levels of lighting:
High: 4,000 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 615 lumens, up to 8 hrs.
Low: 2,150 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 330 lumens, up to 18 hrs.
- Zero-maintenance, 6V, 12 amp-hour sealed lead acid battery is rechargeable up to 500 times
- Red and green LEDs give charge status
- Serialized for positive identification
- High impact ABS thermoplastic housing
- Available in international safety orange or beige
- Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle
- Fits existing LiteBox chargers
- IPX4 Rated for weather resistant operation
- Length: 11.5" Width: 5.1" Height: 7" Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Includes AC and DC charge cords and charge rack