The E-Flood models are industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lanterns featuring power LED technology for high brightness, long runtime and high reliability. The E-Flood models use 6 LEDs and wide pattern reflectors to produce a uniform flood pattern. Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow selection of more light output or more runtime.
- Six (6) C4 LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Toggle switch and two (2) user programmable ultra bright blue tail-light LEDs
- 6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow higher light output or longer run time
- 2 levels of lighting:
High: 4,000 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 615 lumens, up to 8 hrs.
Low: 2,150 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 330 lumens, up to 18 hrs.
- Zero-maintenance, 6V, 12 amp-hour sealed lead acid battery is rechargeable up to 500 times
- Red and green LEDs give charge status
- Serialized for positive identification
- High impact ABS thermoplastic housing
- Available in international safety orange or high-visibility yellow
- Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle
- Fits existing LiteBox chargers
- IPX4 Rated for weather resistant operation
- Length: 11.5" Width: 5.1" Height: 7" Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Includes shoulder strap, AC and DC charge cords and charge rack
Specific lighting needs require specific tools. With the right lighting tool, you can identify potential or existing
problems before they interrupt your ability to get the job done. In addition the costs savings of using the right tool
over time will benefit your bottom line.
There is a real need to cut costs wherever possible, yet we cannot afford to forget about environmental issues. Streamlight rechargeable lighting tools make good
economic environmental sense. Over time they cost significantly less to operate; and they reduce the amount of batteries used, thereby relieving the problemof battery
disposal. With Streamlight rechargeable flashlights, your plant will not only save on the cost of batteries, you’ll save the time that’s wasted when you discover your light
isn’t working and the steps involved in getting and replacing batteries.