- High corrosion resistant finish with welding spatter resistance.
- Locking mechanism helps leave both hands free when clamping, helping to eliminate squeezing action and general hand fatigue when manipulating. Also helps to save time in repetitive jobs.
- Tip of release lever projects at end of handle for a safe, quick, no-pinch, powerful release especially when tools are firmly locked.
- Spring loaded release lever is out of the way when handling.
- Holes in mobile jaw are drilled and not press punched to ensure they are cylindrical to ensure maximum bearing with rivets. (Punched holes tend give poor bearing.)
- Large diameter of rivets to help permit secure joints adding to the durability and robustness of the tools.
- Piano wire spring for smooth and efficient jaw opening.
- Jaw Opening: 1/2"
- Jaw Height: 1/2"
PROTO ALUMINUM ALLOY CLAMPS
Lightweight to help lower risk of warping and distorting of auto body panels especially new aluminum alloy panels. Also for comfort and easy handling for the intensive user.
Welding panels are designed to not adhere to aluminum to help ensure working order and tiresome cleaning of tools.
Aluminum will not weld to work piece – no hassle, time saver.
PROTO MICRO GRIP CLAMP
Small locking clamp.
Ideal for even heavy duty jobs in difficult to reach areas.
Applications: Auto body repair and metal fabrication.