- Locking mechanism helps leave both hands free when clamping, helping to eliminate squeezing action and general hand fatigue when manipulating.
- Tip of release lever projects at end of handle for a quick, no-pinch, powerful release especially when tools are firmly locked.
- Spring loaded release lever is out of the way when handling.
- Drop forged jaws and rugged tooth profile for durability and toughness.
- Holes in mobile jaw are drilled and not press punched to ensure they are cylindrical to ensure maximum bearing with rivets. (Punched holes tend give poor bearing.)
- Large diameter of rivets to help permit secure joints adding to the durability and robustness of the tools.
- Piano wire spring for smooth and efficient jaw opening.
3 piece locking plier set includes:
J292XL - Proto Curved Jaw Pliers
J291XL - Proto Straight Jaw Pliers
J286LNXL - Proto Long Nose Pliers