In-line extension transducers, connect between a wrench and a socket to measure the torque that is applied to a fastener. This versatile type of transducer converts a hand held torque meter (J6360) into a highly accurate digital torque wrench. In-line transducers can also be used as torque wrench testers when mounted to a fixture.
- Use safety goggles, serious eye injury is possible
- Do not use cheater bars, hammers or any other damaging object
- Do not exceed rated torque capacity of wrench
- Do not use torque wrench to break fasteners loose
- Pull wrench towards you, do not push
- Do not use torque multipliers with impact wrenches