For 3" to 6" (75-150mm) Drain/Sewer Lines Superior maneuverability and a small footprint allow easy access to tight work areas. The K-6200 comes equipped with either IC (Inner Core) cable or IW (Integral Wound) cable. Recommend 5/8" cable for 3" to 6" drain lines up to 200'.
- Patented Cable Control System - Causes the drum to slow down when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage. Limits potential for cable flipover.
- Direct Drive Design - 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as torque builds. Audible warnings let operator know when blockage is encountered. Drum requires no adjustments to stay aligned and tight on drive shaft.
- Easy Maintenance Construction - Separate drum and machine in seconds. Inner drum and guide tube remove easily to maintain or replace cable.
- Designed Durable and Stable - Low center of gravity frame design and custom kickstand keep machine firmly anchored during operation. Rugged, corrosion-resistant polyethylene drum is rust and dent proof. Double tubular frame is lightweight and designed for extra strength.
- AUTOFEED and Standard Accessories - Powerful feed mechanism is built to last and is easily maintained. Autofed, toolbox and selection of cutters included in all models.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
|Line Capacity :||3"- 6" Lines, Up to 200 feet|
|Drum Capacity :||100' of 5/8" Cable|
|Weight (Machine & 100 ft. of Cable) :||180 lbs.|
|Length :||29 1/2"|
|Height :||43 1/2" (Max)|
|Width :||18 3/4"|
|Type :||115V/6 0 Hz, Reversible, Universal AC Motor|
|Rating :||4/10 HP, 285 RPM|