The Model RT3422 is designed for branching pressurized water, steam and natural gas
mains. With up to 2" capacity, corrosion-proof design, ability to handle most types of
material and lightweight, the Model RT3422 is the tool to meet your tapping needs.
- Easy to use. At only 21", this lightweight and compact tool is great for tight quarters
and awkward locations.
- Heavy-DutyDesign. Sturdy machined, corrosion-resistant materials for dependable
- Built-in bleed valve. Allows for easy purge of chips.
- Independent cutter feed gives the operator total independent control of the cutter
feed rotation for optimal saw life.
- Taps a variety of materials. The RT3422 is capable of tapping into steel, cast iron,
ductile iron and plastic pipe.
- Versatility. TheRT3422 is capable of tapping mains of water up to 500 psig and steam, air, and natural gas up to 150 psig.
- Coupon retaining bits. Exclusive pilot bits give you the confidence that the coupon will
not be dropped in the pipe, preventing medium contamination or possible damage of
|Tapping Capacity :||3/4 - 2"|
|Mounting :||Saddle, Welded Nipple, Weld-o-let, Thread-o-let|
|Cutter Travel :||14"|
|Activation :||Hand Ratchet, Air Ratchet, Right Angle Drill|
|Cutter Feed :||Rotation of sleeve around an Acme threaded barrel|
|Pressure :||Water, 500 psig @ 100°F, Steam, Air and Natural Gas, 150 psig @ 370°F|