The SeeSnake nanoReel opens up new possibilities in long run small diameter inspection jobs. Applications where only bore scopes could reach can now be inspected using the nanoReel. Boiler Tubes, Supply Lines, Sprinkler Systems and a wide array of specialty applications can all be inspected using the nanoReel.
- Small Diameter and Tight-Turn Radius camera allows 1" lines up to 85 feet to be inspected.
- Lightweight and Compact unit allows for easy transport and efficient storage.
- Multiple Monitor Compatibility allows you to use the nanoReel with your existing SeeSnake monitor or the micro CA-300 and microEXPLORER™ Digital Inspection Cameras.
- Interchangeable Drums let you change out the inner drum depending on the application. Choose from:
- L100 and L100C – 1 1/2 to 4 inch lines with a stiffer push cable allowing you to inspect lines up to 100 feet.
- D30 and D65S – Small diameter with tight turns, 1 1/2" to 3" P-Traps, toilet traps for lines up to 65 feet.
- N85S – Ultra small diameter lines 1" to 2" with tight turns for specialized applications.