RIDGID's line of locating equipment meets the most demanding needs of the locating professional. Built to make even difficult locates easy, SeekTech is the only line locator that uses omni-directional antennas, guidance arrows and an easy to read mapping display to lead you quickly and accurately to the target line.
The antennas power the large mapping display which provides all the information you need to locate underground utilities with ease and confidence.
The Mapping Display confirms a good locate signal and identifies distortion in congested areas using:
- Can trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 490,000 Hz
- Can trace energized lines and sondes (beacons) simultaneously
- Has all the ease of use and accuracy of the SR-20 but with ALL locatable frequencies
- Target Line – Guides the operator down the line and shows changes in direction.
- Left-Right Guidance Arrows – Point the operator to the target utility.
- Proximity Signal and Signal Strength – Helps the operator center the locator closer to the target for more confident locates.
- Continual Depth – Increases productivity by showing depth changes in real time.
- Current Strength – Identifies current on target line for faster diagnosis of complex locates.
- Proximity Signal Minimizes depth over target and maximizes relative signal strength to guide you closer to the target independent of the current flow
- Mapping Display Virtually maps the utility to help guide you down the line. Shows signal distortion and line turns in real time
- Continual Depth Increase productivity by showing depth changes in real time
- Guidance Arrows Guides the operator to target line by minimizing signal gradient
- Current Identifies current on target line for faster diagnosis of complex locates
- Signal Strength Allows the operator to maximize signal strength over the target
- Active Line Trace Frequencies: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 51 kHz, 93 kHz
- Sonde Frequencies: 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 850 Hz, 8 kHZ, 16 kHZ, 33 kHZ
- Passive Power Trace: 50 Hz, 60 Hz, <4 kHz Broadband
- Passive Radio Trace: 4 kHz-15 kHz, 15 kHz-36 kHz
- Power Source: 4 C-Size Batteries