- Featuring the NEW 2-in-1 Close Quarters Cutter where the cutter can be used alone or with the ratchet handle, a light and ergonomic accessory to help use the cutter in tight and restricted spaces.
- Easy to use in hard-to-reach areas because the knob only needs to be tightened once.
- The handle works in tights spaces that are too small to rotate the cutter by hand.
- Adjustable to any size from 1/4" – 11/8" OD.
- Tubing cutter comes with a spare E-3469 Cutter Wheel in knob.
- New football-shaped knob in the cutter.
- Ratchet handle also compatible with Model 101 tubing cutter.
The RIDGID Model 118 Close Quarters AUTOFEED Cutter can now be enhanced with a ratchet handle that allows for easier cutting in tight, restricted spaces. Of rugged and compact design, the handle can be attached to the cutter and operated in ratchet steps as small as 10 degrees. This allows for fine indexing of the cutter to operate in tight spaces. The new ratchet handle allows more flexibility and mobility while keeping the AUTOFEED features of the model 118 Cutter, which is designed to cut hard and soft copper, aluminum and brass.