- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards (115V only).
- Continuous Operation: The KT-190 and KT-200 operate continuously without requiring any “cool-down” periods. There is no tripping of the unit or need to turn the unit off during the thawing process. Simply attach the cables to the pipe, turn the unit on and let it do its job – continuously from start to finish.
- Lightweight: Weighing under 30 lbs., each unit can be easily transported to the most difficult locations such as attics.
- Versatile: The KT-190 can be used on lengths of pipe between 15 and 75 feet. With 4 output levels, the KT-200 can be used on 4' to 150' lengths of pipe. The KT-200’s amp meter allows the user to select the proper output level for maximum current draw and minimum thawing time.
- Powerful: Both units operate on a standard 115V, 15 amp outlet. The KT-190 produces 300 amps and the KT-200 produces 250-400 amps of thawing power.
- All these features and more make the KT-190 and the KT-200 the professional’s choice.
For fast thawing of frozen metal pipes 1/2" through 1 1/2" (12-36mm). The KT-190 and KT-200 Pipe Thawing Units provide continuous heating to quickly thaw 1/2" to 1 1/2" frozen metal pipes. With these lightweight, versatile units, there is no need to dig or tear apart walls. Simply attach the clamps to the metal pipe on each side of the frozen section and the pipe is thawed within minutes.