NaviTrack II navigates you to the location of underground pipes quickly and easily. It tracks energized lines with ease.
NaviTrack II Locates:
- SeeSnake In-Line Transmitters.
- Remote Transmitters (Sondes).
- Energized Metallic Lines.
- Approach the transmitter from any direction for faster, more accurate locates.
- Maximize the signal and the locate is complete.
- Verify the locate using the large mapping display.
- Depth measurement is continuous.
- Depths of greater than 15' can be read.
NaviTrack II provides unprecedented ease of use. Due to NaviTrack II’s advanced technology, training time is greatly reduced. You can learn to locate with NaviTrack II in minutes.
- Power Source: 4 C-cell batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 16 hours
- Sonde: 512 Hz.
- Active Line Trace: 128 Hz, 1 kHZ, 8 kHZ, 33 kHZ, 262 kHZ
- Passive AC Line Trace: 60 Hz, 50 Hz.
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Surface Markers and Clip.
- Instructional DVD.
- Operator's Manual.
- 4 C-Cell batteries.