MACHINE ONLY - Stand/Accessories sold separately
The Model 535A maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding features that make the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir make the 535A ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 features a high clearance carriage that makes the threading operation easier and a generous top cover area that is ideal for keeping tools and work related materials handy. The 535A is designed around maximum uptime with the upgrades that matter most to the pipe working professional. Users also benefit from the part commonality between the 535, the 535A Automatic and other RIDGID equipment.
- Large 1.75 gallon oil tray.
- 100% larger chip tray.
- Generous top cover area for keeping tools and fi ttings handy.
- High clearance carriage.
- Speed chuck with rocker-action jaws centers and grips work piece instantly.
- Can be used with geared threader Model 141 and 161.
- Uses Model 816/817 semi-automatic, Model 815A self opening or Model 811A quick-opening die heads.
- Length gauge for quick, accurate cut-off.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards (115V only)
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm) 2 1/2"-4" (62mm-100mm) with 141 and 161 geared threaders.
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4"-2” (6mm-50mm).
- Motor: 1/2 HP, single-phase, 115V, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amp reversible universal motor (36 RPM).
- Switches FOR/OFF/REV and Integral safety foot switch.
- Chuck: Speed Chuck with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts (3).
- Rear Centering Device: Cam-action, turns with chuck.
- Cutters: self-centering, full-floating. Two models available:– One Standard. No. 820 Wheel-Type Cutter, pipe capacity 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm), bolt capacity 1/4"-1" (6mm-25mm). – Two Optional. No. 821 Blade-Type cutter, pipe capacity 1/2"-2" (12mm-50mm). See ordering chart.
- Spindle Speed: 36 RPM standard (no load), 54 RPM model also available.
- Reamer: 5-flute cone, RH, 1/8"-2" (3mm-50mm).
- Oil Pump: self-priming gerotor oil pump
- RH/LH combination reamer available.
- One No. 811A universal, quick-opening die head for Cat# 84097 OR 816/817 die heads for Cat# 91322.
- One set 1/2"-3/4" universal high-speed dies.
- One set 1"-2" universal high-speed dies.
- One No. 820 cutter.
- One No. 341 reamer.
- One gallon of premium extreme performance thread cutting oil.
- Four hex wrenches.
- One spare E-1032 cutter wheel.
Machines Listed as 1/2"-2" include Standard Equipment. Machine Only includes Standard Equipment less all Die Heads and Dies.
All machines have 50/60 Hz Universal 1/2 HP single-phase motors.
Note: NPT Dies are for NPT Die Heads only. BSPT Dies are for BSPT Die Heads only.
Please use Catalog Item Nos. when ordering. Use High Speed Dies for machines of 54 or more RPM.