- Ultra Sharp Dual Class II Lasers easily illuminate the surface area being measured.
- Ergonomic Pistol Style Grip with rugged over molding allows you to keep a solid grip in the harshest of industrial environments.
- 20 To 1 Distance To Spot Ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from a farther distance
- High and Low Alarms quickly alert you to temperatures outside of the ranges that you set.
- Bright Backlit Display which can be toggled on in poorly lit areas.
- Tripod Mount Capable for repeatable, precise temperature measurements.
The RIDGID micro IR-100 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer provides simple, quick and accurate
surface temperature readings at the push of a button. You simply squeeze the trigger and point the
ultra-sharp dual class II lasers at the surface being measured. The micro IR-100 provides an
immediate temperature measurement on a clear, easy-to-read backlit LCD display. In addition to
numerous other uses, this rugged, compact, instrument enables professional tradesman to
diagnose heating and ventilation problems, perform preventative monitoring of electrical motors and
systems, troubleshoot steam traps and quickly check fuses or circuit breakers for overheating