- Rugged Ergonomic Design makes it capable of withstanding jobsite rigor.
- Tri-Mode Detection gives the operator the flexibility to be alerted with a visual, audible or vibration alert which can be adjusted for your environment.
- Adjustable Sensitivity Settings provides precise leak locating with the touch of a button.
- 16" Flexible Probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces.
- Field Replaceable Sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs.
The RIDGID micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. The micro CD-100 is designed to detect Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethanol, Ammonia, Hydrogen and many other combustible gases. (See Chart on back for a complete list.) With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds.
The RIDGID micro CD-100 Gas Detector is the tool for ensuring proper gas line installations, checking for maintenance and repair needs or quickly pinpoint combustible gas leaks.