- For 3" to 6" (75-150mm) Drain/Sewer Lines
- Patented Cable Control System – Causes the drum to slow down when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage. Limits potential for cable flipover.
- Direct Drive Design – 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as torque builds. Audible warnings let operator know when blockage is encountered. Drum requires no adjustments to stay aligned and tight on drive shaft.
- Easy Maintenance Construction – Separate drum and machine in seconds. Inner drum and guide tube remove easily to maintain or replace cable.
- Designed Durable and Stable – Low center of gravity frame design and custom kickstand keep machine firmly anchored during operation. Rugged, corrosion-resistant polyethylene drum is rust and dent proof. Double tubular frame is lightweight and designed for extra strength.
- AUTOFEED and Standard Accessories – Powerful feed mechanism is built to last and is easily maintained. Autofed, toolbox and selection of cutters included in all models.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
Superior maneuverability and a small footprint allow easy access to tight work areas. The K-6200 comes equipped with either IC (Inner Core) cable or IW (Integral Wound) cable. Recommend 5/8" cable for 3" to 6" drain lines up to 200'.
- Machine w/5/8" Pigtail
- Standard Accessories