- Integrated Transport Cart – allows for easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, over-molded rubber wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Integrated Telescoping Handle – provides high-handle height during transport. Handle locks in low position during drain cleaning operation or during transport to minimize space requirements.
- Cable Control System – causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- “Solid Core” Cable – uses tough 3/8" or 1/2" Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kinkresistant. Each size comes in several lengths and utilizes a variety of the RIDGID quick-connect cutters.
- AUTOFEED – offered as an accessory, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the
drain. Reverse the direction of the AUTOFEED and the cable feeds back into the drum.
For 1 1/2" to 4" (32-100mm) Drain Lines
The K-400 offers several unique, user-friendly features to make the toughest drain cleaning jobs easier and hassle-free. Designed with a sleek profile, the K-400 is a great fit for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional maintenance departments and property management companies.
- K-400 Machine w/Gloves & Std. Equipment
- C-32 IW 3/8" x 75' Solid Core (Integral Wound) Cable,
- Two-Wheel Cart
- T-260 Tool Set Includes:
- T-202 Bulb Auger
- T-205 “C” Cutter
- T-211 Spade Cutter
- A-13 Coupling Pin