- Dual Feed – Advanced two way feed keeps hands off cable, advances and retrieves with push of a lever.
- Reduces Job Time by 25% – Guide Hose-AUTOFEED completely covers spinning cable. Protects porcelain surfaces and greatly reduces job site clean up.
- Dual Position – The K-40 sits flat on the floor, countertop, or tips onto its back for easy access to elevated drains.
- Quiet and Powerful – 1/8 hp induction motor quietly delivers enough torque to clear even the toughest blockages.
- Battery Powered Option – Convenient K-40B (Battery) eliminates extension cords and improves portability. Weighs 8 lbs. less than standard K-40.
- Premium quality, compression wound inner core cable resists kinking and combines strength and flexibility.
- Two-piece “twist lock” drum housing allows easy access to the inner drum and cable and will not dent or corrode.
The K-40 Dual Feed Sink Machine provides the professional with a powerful yet compact machine for cleaning small secondary drain lines from 3/4" to 2 1/2" (19mm - 64mm). When used with the dual feed your hands literally never need to touch the cable, and THERE IS NO MESS.
- Guide Hose
- Mounting Bracket
- C-13IC SB, 5/16" x 35' (10.7m) Speed Bump Cable w/Inner Drum