For Use With RIDGID Compact Press Tools (100-B, 200-B, 210-B)
- Increased Speed and Reliability with PEX tubing connections.
- Wide Range of Capacity Available in (4) sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1 1/4".
- Eliminates User Fatigue Perfect for larger sizes of PEX tubing where manual tools can require a great deal of force.
- Increased Versatility of RIDGID Compact 100-B, 200-B and 210-B Pressing Tools. Same 100-B, 200-B and 210-B tool used to join copper tubing (with different pressing jaws).
- Pressing Jaws Never Require Calibration unlike manual crimp tools.
- New Jaw I.D. Clips with system and size information for quick, easy identification of the appropriate pressing jaw.
- Compatible with All ASTM F 1807 black copper crimp ring PEX tubing systems.
|For Use With :||ASTM F 1807 black copper crimp rings and insert fittings|