- Square cut 21' or nipple lengths of pipe without effort.
- Easily cuts by displacing instead of removing pipe material.
- No abrasive dust, dangerous sparks, or open flame
- Quickly cuts steel pipe with minimal burr.
- Great for cutting pipe for groove joining.
- Heavy-duty design is perfect for field or shop use.
- Adaptable for beveling.
The RIDGID Model 258 Power Pipe Cutter cuts 21/2" to 8" schedule 10*/40 steel pipe, galvanized pipe, rigid conduit etc. at the job site or in the shop. Powered by the RIDGID No. 700 Power Drive, the 258 is a displacement cutter that provides square cuts. The operator controls the feeding rate by pumping the hydraulic foot pump throughout the operation. A square cut with minimal burr on either 21' or nipple lengths of pipe is achieved quickly** without abrasive dust, sparks, or open flame. Also, the RIDGID Pipe Roller for beveling can be used to rotate the pipe while a second operator uses a grinder to bevel the pipe.
- Thin Wall Cutter - Wheel Only