The CS1000 camera control unit is a purpose-built monitor that allows you to digitally record and report on your inspections in the field. With the CS1000, you have the flexibility you need to take full advantage of digital recording technology.
- Read Writer gives you the ability to generate and deliver a full report on-site with integrated inspection footage and descriptions.
- 12.1" Daylight Readable Display allows you to easily monitor and record inspections in bright outdoor environments.
- 3 Modes of Recording lets you take digital stills, full frame video and a compressed video format called Auto-log (for smaller video files).
- Integrated Keyboard used for taking notes and storing information about the inspection and customer.
- Software Integrations with SeeSnake HQ and RIDGIDConnect.com allow you to deliver your reports in a wide variety of ways from online video to DVD.
- Length: 14.3" / 36.3cm
- Width: 11.9"/30.2cm
- Height: 12.4"/31.5cm
- Display: 12.1" Daylight Readable LCD
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Power Source: 1 or 2 RIDGID 18V Batteries of AC Plug
- Audio: INtefrated Microphone and Speakers
- Video: AVI 30FPS - 720 x 480 NTSC
- Image: JPG - 720 x 480
- Transfer: USB Thumb Drive