Ideal for custom millwork and door shops, remodeling, commercial, and trim sites Porter-Cable’s 11 amp, 27,500 RPM lock mortising kit cuts accurately in hard and soft wood doors up to 4-1/2 inches thick. It sets up quickly, automatically registering the cutter to center of door. It cuts mortises up to 7-inches long, 1-1/4 inches wide and 4-3/4 inches deep. Use the 517 heavy-duty lock mortiser (sold separately) to rout lock faces on door after box lock mortises have been cut. The lock mortising machine ships with a 1-3/4 Peak HP motor, height rod assembly (4 each #804960 rods, 1 each #800203 stop, and 1 each #800204 nut), wrench #692677, 3/4" bit #43703, 1" bit #43704, Allen wrench #48245, and operating manual.
- 11 Amp, 27,500 rpm motor producing 1-3/4 Peak hp
- Quickly and accurately cuts mortises for box locks
- Particularly useful in entry door lock installations
- Cuts mortises up to 7-inch long, 1-1/4-inch wide and 4-3/4-inch deep
- Accommodates doors thicknesses of up to 4-1/2-inch; Simple to set-up and locate to door