Efficient, thorough, and easy to control, the Porter-Cable 390K Low-Profile Random-Orbit Sander has a low center of gravity for the close to the work feel of an air sander with the convenience of a standard electrical plug. Its 3-1/2 amp ENDURATECH brushless motor ensures robust, time-saving performance on a variety of materials, including red oak, pine, and poplar. The sander also features integrated dust collection that keeps your workspace cleaner and healthier.
- 3.5 Amp EnduraTech Motor for increased performance and durability
- Electronic Load Control for 42% faster material removal
- EnduraTech Motor Technology has 71% fewer wear components for 5-10 times longer motor life
- Electronic motor brake reduces spin-down time by 73% for increased productivity
- Mechanical pad brake reduces free-spin to virtually eliminate gouging
- Low profile design reduces sander height by 31% for better control and finish
- Variable speed dial, 7,500 - 12,000 opm, optimizes removal rate on a variety of materials
- Optimized ergonomics with rubber grip for comfort and control
- Integral dust port accepts 1" and 1-1/2" vacuum hoses for optimal dust collection
- 3/32" Orbit Diameter
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.