Built for durability, accuracy, and power, this rugged 3-1/4 hp plunge router is a true workhorse. With a beefy five-speed, 15 amp motor that maintains a constant speed under load, this router is up to any task. Designed with 100% sealed ball bearings, the bottom bearing in the motor is closer to the workpiece, giving it the least vibration and run-out. A precision-machined aluminum motor housing prevents the heat build-up that can damage motors. Router bits will not become "frozen" or stuck in the collet due to an exclusive auto-release design that frees the collet from the arbor as the locking nut is loosened. Though a 1/2-inch collet is provided, collets are available for 1/4- and 3/8-inch shank bits. The convenient plunge mechanism with fully enclosed springs allows easy entry of bits when cutting into the surface of a workpiece. A plunge depth of up to three inches can be easily controlled with a six-position step turret and depth rod. Truly built for power, this router packs a punch. However, the soft start makes startup safer and easier on the operator. Great for the production shop, countertop fabricators, and furniture makers. When used in a router table it can also act as a shaper for shops with a smaller budget. Includes plunge router, 1/2-inch collet #42950, two collet wrenches #42596, and operator's manual.
- 15 Amps, AC only
- 100% sealed ball bearings
- Electronic five-speed with soft start 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, 21,000 RPM
- Maintains constant speed under load
- 1/2" collet
- Auto-release collet system ends "frozen" bits
- Unique design pus bottom bearing closer to work fro minimum bit run-out and vibration
- 3" plunge range with fully enclosed springs
- Depth rod, and 6 position stop turret
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing & base
- Standard Equipment: Router motor, base, 1/2" collet #42950, collet wrenches #42596, and operating manual
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.