Porter-Cable 7538, 3-1/4 Peak HP Router w/ Plunge Base. 3-1/4 hp is the most horse power you'll find on a 15amp hand tool, and it weighs over 17lbs to boot. The power allows you to use moulding and shaping bits for things like cabinetry building. This is a commercial grade production router.
- 15 Amp motor provides the power and durability necessary for the toughest applications
- Single speed 21,000 rpm motor with soft-start feature to reduce torque at start-up
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Depth rod with 6-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- 3" Plunge Range
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Handle incorporates trigger switch with lock-on feature
- Large handles enhance user control
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.