Built for durability, accuracy, and power, this rugged 3-1/4 hp router is a true workhorse. With a beefy 15 amp motor that maintains a constant speed under load, this router is up to any task. Designed with 100% sealed ball bearings, the bottom bearing in the motor is closer to the workpiece, giving it the least vibration and run-out. A precision-machined aluminum motor housing and base prevent the heat build-up that can damage motors. Router bits will not become "frozen" or stuck in the collet due to an exclusive auto-release design that frees the collet from the arbor as the locking nut is loosened. Though a 1/2-inch collet is provided, collets are available for 1/4- and 3/8-inch shank bits. Truly built for power, this router packs a punch. However, the soft start makes startup safer and easier on the operator. Great for the production shop, countertop fabricators, and furniture makers. When used in a router table it can also act as a shaper for shops with a smaller budget. Includes motor #75192, base #75361, 1/2-inch collet #42950, two collet wrenches #42596, and operator's manual.
- 15 Amp motor provides the power and durability necessary for the toughest applications
- Single speed 21,000 rpm motor with soft-start feature to reduce torque at start-up
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Base includes large integrated cast handles for enhanced stability and durability
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.