With its user-friendly design and efficient, yet low-noise 2-1/4 HP motor with superior electronic feedback (10,000 - 23,000 RPM), the Porter-Cable 895PK offers precision for superior results. Brass post busing ensures durability, while a dust collection insert helps improve visibility and keep your workspace clean. For added convenience you can replace bits with one hand, a bypass control makes larger adjustments, and an easy-to-use knob tackles more precise and minute alterations to 1/128-inch. Made of durable die-cast aluminum, the 895PK makes it a breeze to make height adjustments and release the motor from above, rather than below, your workspace.
- Soft-starting, 12 Amp motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the toughest applications
- Variable-speed control feature (10,000 - 23,000 rpm) enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Plunge base features machined brass bushings and steel guide rods for a smooth, free-flowing plunge stroke
- Plunge base offers through-the-column dust collection for efficient dust removal and improved bit and cut-line visibility
- Depth rod with 6-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Dual-position switch allows user to cut power while maintaining control of the router
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Durable latch lever enables quick and simple coarse depth adjustments and motor release for transition between bases
- Rack and pinion adjustment provides fine depth settings to 1/128" (fixed base only)
- Clear Lexan® sub-base provides improved durability and bit visibility
- Sub-base centering gauge ensures router bit concentricity
- Flat side on plunge base allows user to work in tighter spaces and provides a straight reference point
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.