Powerful and efficient, the Porter-Cable 690LR fixed-base router utilizes a hefty 1-3/4-horsepower motor to generate an impressive 27,500 revolutions-per-minute for precise cuts. Two ergonomic handles are strategically placed to make routing easy and comfortable, even during all-day jobs. For added convenience, the router includes collets that will accept 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch shank bits.
- 11 Amp motor producing 1-3/4 Peak HP
- 27,500 rpm single speed motor
- Cam lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments and motor release (fixed base)
- Micrometer depth adjustor accurate to 1/128"
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- Under table stop prevents motor from inadvertently rotating out of base
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.