Porter-Cable’s D-Handle, fixed base 691 1-1/2 HP, 27,500 RPM router is ideal for woodworking, remodeling, trim and home improvement projects. Its D-Handle delivers a low center of gravity and a trigger lock-on feature for increased tool control in hard and soft woods and engineered material like melamine and PVC trim. Macro-adjust the tool with the cam-lock lever for simple edge-forming. Use the micro depth adjustments for bit depth changes accurate to 1/128 of an inch. It accepts collets for 1/4 and 1/2 inch shank bits and features an auto-release collet system minimizing frozen bits.
- 11 Amp, 27,500 rpm motor producing 1-3/4 Peak HP
- GripVac™ handle allows for both single hand gripping and enhanced router control when used in conjunction with standard knob
- D-handle incorporates trigger switch with "lock-on" feature
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Micrometer depth adjustor accurate to 1/128"
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.