- Powerful 8 Amp Motor: Delivers 0 - 2,800 RPM and 0 - 48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, 11.5" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Metal Gear Housing: Provides user expected durability in the toughest applications
- 2-Mode Operation: Hammer Drill and drill only modes for concrete, wood, and metal
- Heavy Duty Metal Chuck: Provides superior durability and bit retention
- Over-Mold: Increases grip and reduces user felt vibration
- 360° Side Handle: Provides maximum versatility
At 8.0 Amps, Milwaukee Tool introduces the most powerful single speed hammer drill that delivers 0 - 2,800 RPMs and 0 - 48,000 BPMs for superior performance. Milwaukee also stands behind their reputation of long lasting tools with up to 2X more durability than its leading competitors, which is a combination of superior engineering, all metal gear housing, and a heavy duty metal chuck. With a compact, 11.5” design this tool allows for work in tight places and its two mode operation allows for versatility to use in concrete, wood, and metal. Equipped with a removable 360 degree side handle, the side handle also assists in setting the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling.