- 14 Amp, 1,300 MWO Milwaukee Motor- provides best in class power and highest overload protection
- 8.8 ft/lbs Impact Energy- heavy duty crank piston mechanism delivers hard hitting performance
- 2 Speed Impact Mode- low reduces beats per minute (2,200 BPM) for light materials
- Constant Power Technology- maintains drilling speed and power when the tool is under load
- AVS: Anti Vibration System- actively reduces user vibration and increases productivity
- Variable Position Chisel Stop- fixes the chisel in 12 different positions for various applications
- D-Handle- provides optimal grip and control for chiseling applications
The SDS-Max Demolition Hammer features a 14 Amp, 1.300 MWO motor that provides optimal power for the toughest demolition applications. 8.8 ft/lbs of impact energy delivers hard hitting performance in any concrete. Features such as AVS Anti-Vibration System, demolition side handle, and advanced electronics provide ease of use and overall long-term durability for the user.