Diamond Grit THE TORCH SAWZALL blades are ideal for cutting cast iron hard tile masonry and other abrasive and hard materials.
- Diamond Grit delivers up to 30x longer life than standard carbide grit blades. The result is a significantly lower cost per cut.
- The precisely controlled size and placement of the diamond grit allow these blades to cut up to 2x faster than standard carbide grit blades.
- A thicker more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter more accurate cuts.
- (1) 9" Diamond Grit THE TORCH SAWZALL Blade (48-00-1450)
|TPI ||Grit |
|Length ||9" |
|Pack Qty ||1 |