The Wrecker is ideal for general purpose demolition cutting. It will deliver exceptional durability in a wide range of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals plastics and nail-embedded wood.
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
- A complete unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing.
- A thicker more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- (1) 9" 8 TPI The Wrecker SAWZALL Blade (25 Pk) (48-01-2706)
|TPI ||8 |
|Length ||9" |
|Profile ||Demo |
|Pack Qty ||25 (Bulk) |
|Shank ||1/2" Universal |