Ice Hardened blades are cryogenically treated to minimize soft metal (austenite) and create more hard metal (martensite). The result is a metal cutting blade that is more consistently hard throughout for up to 50% longer life than standard blades.
- Ice Hardened for up to 50% longer life.
- A unique combination of relief angles forms a radius on the back of the tooth that reduces stress build-up during cutting and substantially extends blade life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- (1) 8" 8/12 TPI Ice Hardened SAWZALL Blades (50 Pk) (48-01-8093)
|TPI ||8/12 |
|Length ||8" |
|Profile ||Thin Kerf |
|Pack Qty ||50 |