Milwaukee's Right Angle Attachment allows contractors to drive screws and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. This attachment is ideal for cordless drills and uses standard 1/4- inch hex accessories. It has a durable all-metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction which allows this adapter to handle up to 235 in.-lbs. of torque. The compact design measures only 2 inches wide allowing it to fit in tight spaces where work is difficult to perform. The convenient quick change chuck accepts standard 1/4-inch hex drive accessories.
- 1/4-inch hex right-angle drill/driver attachment; accepts standard 1/4-inch hex shank bits
- For cordless 2.4- to 18-volt drills; up to 235-inch-pounds of torque; allows work in tight spots
- Durable all-metal housing and steel gears
- Includes attachment, 5 bits
- Only 2 inches wide for working in tight spots; 5-year warranty