OverviewMilwaukee® Snips feature forged cutting heads for maximum durability and machined steel blades for precision cuts.
The 45 degree offset head keeps the users hand away from the cutting material. Milwaukee® snips are designed with a one handed locking mechanism for ease of use. They are designed for use beyond the jobsite and are great for cutting aluminum vinyl siding screening cardboard leather and copper.
- 45 Degree Offset - Keeps users hand away from cutting material
- One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close (Patent Pending)
- Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel Blades - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Rust Protection - Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Serrated Jaws - Cuts: Up to 18ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel); 22ga SS (Stainless Steel)
- Ergonomic Handles - For maximum comfort and superior performance
- (1) Right Cutting Offset Snips (48-22-4022)
|Length ||10" |
|Cutter Head ||Forged |
|Thumb Lock ||Yes |
|Cold Rolled Steel ||18ga |
|Stainless Steel ||22ga |