Extend your SDS-MAX drill and core bits 63" with the Milwaukee exclusive Max-Lok 63" SDS-MAX Adapter. Drill deeper and in tight spaces with confidence. The SDS-MAX adapter lets you lengthen and use SDS-MAX core and drill bits in a variety of rotary hammers. The connections are designed for optimum energy transfer so you won't lose drilling productivity. The Max-Lok Extension System lets you get more value out of your SDS-MAX drill and core bits. The easy-to-use Max-Lok Connection Adapter (sold separately) accommodates SDS-MAX SDS-PLUS or spline shanks for a truly universal system that's compatible with all common rotary hammers. The adapter securely locks the two SDS-MAX shanks (bit and extension) together for maximum versatility and strength in extensions from 12-1/2" to 82-1/2".
- Versatility: System is compatible with any rotary hammer for drilling in tight spaces
- Efficiency: Save time and money by leveraging your shorter less expensive bits and rotary hammer
- Maximum energy transfer: Maintain drilling productivity even at 82-1/2"
- Easy to use: The connection adapter's sliding sleeves offer twist and lock security
- (1) 63" Max-Lok SDS MAX Adapter (48-20-6966)
|Type ||Masonry Drill Bits |
|Length ||63" |
|Style ||Adapter / Extension |
|Tool Shank ||SDS-MAX |