The M18 FORCE LOGIC 600 MCM Crimper is the Most Accurate Way to Crimp producing cULus classified crimps according to the UL 486A-B classification standards for #8 - 600 MCM Cu and #8-350 MCM Dual Rated Anderson Blackburn Burndy Ilsco Panduit Penn-Union and Thomas & Betts Connectors. Utilizing Milwaukee U Style Dies that feature vivid wire size markings industry standard color markings and imprint wire size onto the connector after crimp completion Commercial Electricians benefit from its ease of use and easy inspection. A New Jaw Design Holds the Connector for Instant Alignment and Predictive Force Monitoring (PFM) ensures proper pressure is reached on every crimp. PFM actively measures pressure and automatically modifies all performance levels of the system allowing the high speed hydraulic pump to power through the beginning of a cycle and land at precisely the right pressure protecting internal components to complete the crimp. The result Milwaukee crimpers are the most accurate fastest and most durable crimpers in the world. Milwaukee Crimpers feature a fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump POWERSTATE Brushless Motor REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM Batteries delivering Ultimate Reliability in the toughest conditions and up to 4x longer life. Featuring Milwaukee ONE-KEY Technology Milwaukee Crimpers enable you to store real time crimp data generate professional reports view historical tool performance data and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. The kit includes (2) M18 2.0 REDLITHIUM Batteries M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger and a carrying case that also accommodates 15 sets of U dies.
- Proprietary Jaw Alignment System: Holds Connector for Instant Alignment
- PFM (Predictive Force Monitoring): Ensures Optimal Pressure Every Time.
- PFM (Predictive Force Monitoring): Delivers Fastest Crimp Time in the Industry.
- Receive Instant Pressure Verification: Green Light delivers Peace of Mind
- Tool Records & Stores Every Crimp Made. One Key Enabled for professional report building.
- In-Line Design and 350 degree Head Rotation: Easy Access in the Tightest Panels
- Weather Protected Electronics Keep Dirt Dust & Moisture Out
- Hydraulic System is Optimized for Consistent Performance from 0 degree F - 122 degree F.
- Brushless Motor delivers up to 4x Longer Life
- (1) M18 600 MCM U Style Crimping Jaw (49-16-U000)
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case
|Length ||13.3" |
|Head Rotation ||350 degrees |
|Crimp Speed ||2.9 Secs |
|Balanced Center Grip ||Yes |
|Adapative Pressure Control System ||Yes |
|Reporting and Tool Diagnostics ||Built In - ONE KEY Enabled |
|Full Pressure Indicator ||Yes |