TOOL ONLY - Batteries and charger sold separately
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 6½" Circular Saw that is designed to provide powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing and carpentry. The 2630 is a high performance circular saw that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor easily and quickly cuts tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper and lower guards provide best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe provides a light weight durable shoe and greater accuracy in rip cuts.
- Heavy-Duty Magnesium Guards for maximum durability
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Electronic brake stops blade quickly
- Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy
- (1) M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 6 ½" Circular Saw (2630-20)
- (1) Circular Saw Blade