The M18 1/4" Hex Brushless Impact Driver is the Most Compact Impact Driver in its class and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than Impact Drivers with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provide more efficient power delivery for fewer trips to the charger. At only 5-3/8" long and 3.1 lbs. (with battery) this impact driver provides excellent control & balance in a compact size perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. The M18 1/4" Hex Brushless Impact Driver delivers up to 1500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-2800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors. Also delivers 1500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-2800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Compact Design: Provides excellent balance and control ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM Battery: Superior pack construction electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- (1) M18 1/4" Hex Brushless Impact Driver - TOOL ONLY (2750-20)
|Voltage ||18V |
|Battery ||M18 REDLITHIUM |
|Charger ||M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger |
|Battery Warranty ||3 Year |
|Length ||5-3/8" |
|Weight ||3.1lbs |
|On Board FUEL Gauge ||Fuel Gauge on Battery |
|No Load IPM ||0-3600 |
|Torque ||1500 in-lbs |
|Speed ||0-2800 |
|Tool Warranty ||5 Years |