The M18 1/2" Compact Brushless Drill/Driver is the Most Compact 18v drill on the market and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than drills with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provide more efficient power delivery for fewer trips to the charger. At only 6-7/8" long and 3.7 lbs. (with battery) this drill provides excellent control & balance in a compact size perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact drill delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1800 RPM for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability.
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors. Also delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-400/0-1800 RPM for a wide range of drilling & fastening applications.
- Compact Design: Provides excellent balance and control ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM Battery: Superior pack construction electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- All-Metal Gear Case and 1/2" Metal Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Peak Torque: 500 in-lbs
- (1) M18 1/2" Compact Brushless Drill/Driver - TOOL ONLY (2701-20)
|Voltage ||18V |
|Battery ||M18 REDLITHIUM |
|Length ||6-7/8" |
|Weight ||2.8lbs |
|On Board FUEL Gauge ||Fuel Gauge on Battery |
|LED Light ||Yes |
|Peak Torque ||500 in-lbs |
|No Load Speed ||0-450/0-1800 RPM |